It's Back! Harney Happy Hour
Some of you may remember our Harney Happy Hour campaign we introduced last summer. If you missed it, or if you didn’t miss it but meant to snag the recipes for your own but forgot, you’re in luck! Our cool, frui-tea and oh so delish iced tea cocktails are back!
So bring the heat, Summer, we got this. Six refreshing, perfect for chillin’ by the pool and grillin’ like a fool tea-inspired cocktails. Give one, two or all six a try and let us know what you think.
Welcome back to Harney Happy Hour. Cheers!
PEACH ST. CLAIR
One of our favorite things about summer, besides drinking iced tea, is all the fresh fruit available. We partnered with a mixologist to create this iced tea cocktail using Peach Fresh Brewed Iced Tea and… wait for it… peaches.
What You'll need
- 30ml Peach Fresh Brewed Iced Tea
- 45ml gin
- 25ml fresh lemon juice
- 15ml elderflower liqueur (substitute Triple Sec or Cointreau)
- 1 bar spoon peach preserves
- 3 basil leaves
How to make a Peach St. Clair
- Instead of following the brewing directions on the back of the tin, steep your tea in 2 cups of boiling water for 15 minutes. Let cool.
- Add peach preserves and basil leaves to your shaking tin. Muddle.
- Add remaining ingredients and ice to tin and shake well.
- Double strain into a coupe glass and garnish with basil leaves and a lemon slice.